Avocado is still trending, like the avocado spread. Everyone prepares it differently. This avocado spread is quick and easy to make. It’s a great substitute for a regular breakfast and avocado is also very healthy.
Avocado spread is made with butter, but also with cream cheese, which makes it even tastier. My avocado spread is flavored with chili and lime. Lime gives it freshness and chilli gives it a certain spiciness that enhances the flavor of the best avocado spread.
Should I eat plain toast with avocado spread and that's it?
Yes, but also NO!
It is up to you…
For me is the best variant a crunchy toast with avocado spread on which you put a fried egg that is still runny in the middle..
But I also recommend avocado toast with tomatoes, salmon, etc. So stay tuned and prepare with me recipe for this avocado spread!
- Serve with crusty golden toast
- The avocado must be fresh
- Don’t forget the limes and chilies, they add a whole different flavor to this spread!
- Serve with a fried egg
The fastest Avocado Spread recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 1 red Onion
- 1 Chili
- 20 g Cream Cheese
- 1 Lime
- 4 Toasts
- 40 g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- Salt, black Pepper, Chili
- Toast the bread in the toaster.
- Finely chop the onion and chives. Finely chop the chili.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork, add cream cheese, lime zest, finely chopped chilli (to taste), lime juice and the chives (keep some for later). Add finely chopped onion.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add eggs. Season with salt, black pepper and chili.
- Spread the spread on the toast, place the fried egg on top. Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.