Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts. Not only because it is very easy to prepare, but also because it is very refreshing and not too sweet. There are baked and unbaked versions. So there is always a choice…
Cheesecake comes from America. Its name is also American and means cake with cream cheese. Philadelphia cream cheese is an essential ingredient in cheesecake.
I have prepared a fresh version of classic cheesecake. No-Bake Mango cheesecake, is totally easy to do, but you still have to have a little patience, because the basis of a delicious cheesecake is the cooling time. It must be cooled long enough to solidify properly.
For this no-bake mango cheesecake, you will mostly need biscuits. Choice of biscuits is up to you. It doesn’t matter what kind of biscuits you use. The main thing is that you crush the biscuits well and add the melted butter. Then all you have to do is press it into the mold, let it cool down and the base for this mango cheesecake is ready.
An important part of this cheesecake is the mango puree, which should be prepared as soon as possible. It’s best if you prepare it the day before.
And what would cheesecake be without cream cheese? it wouldn’t be cheesecake. This is why it is important that this cream is super creamy so that it sets properly. If the cream were liquid, it will not harden.
This cheesecake also has a fruit mirror, so-called mirror glaze, which shines beautifully and gives the cheesecake elegance.
- Add enough butter to the base to harden it. If you add too little butter, it will crumble
- The mango puree needs to be thick enough so that it doesn’t leak out, and it’s also important to freeze it properly
- The cream must be lightly whipped and not be whipped too much. Don’t hit for too long because you will hit it and then it will be difficult to save it
- Before using the mirror glaze, the cheesecake MUST be frozen, so make enough space in the freezer 😀
White Chocolate Mango No-Bake Cheesecake
- 200 g biscuits your choice
- 3 tsp black cocoa
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 70 g melted butter
- 2 ps Mango
- 3 leaves of Gelatin
- 500 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 200 ml whipped Cream
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tsp powdered Sugar
- 100 g white chocolate
Mirror Glaze by Christian Hümbs:
- 100 g of water
- 150 g of glucose
- 150 g of sugar
- 160 g white chocolate
- 100 g of condensed milk
- 13 leaves of gelatin
- food coloring
- 1 mango
- 50 g Blueberries
- edible Gold
- Crumble the biscuits, add the remaining ingredients and finally, add the melted butter. The cookie dough must be wet. Press the dough into the cake tin and let it cool in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water. Meanwhile, peel and cut the mangoes. Puree the mango with a hand blender.
- Drain the excess water from the gelatin and place in a saucepan. Melt the gelatin over a low heat and finally, add the pureed mangoes. Mix well so that the gelatin combines well with the mango. Pour into a silicone mold and freeze.
- Take the Philadelphia cheese and heavy cream out of the fridge so they are at room temperature. Whisk together Philadelphia cheese with powdered sugar. Melt the chocolate in a water bath and allow to cool slightly.
- Slowly add the whipped cream to the Philadelphia cream and the cooled white chocolate and finally, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well, but be careful not to mix for too long.
- Put the gelatin in cold water for about 5 minutes.
- Melt the gelatin together with the white chocolate in a water bath.
- Put the water, glucose, sugar and condensed milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add gelatin and chocolate to the mixture with glucose and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Divide the frosting into several containers and add color. Mix well and Mirror Glaze is ready.
- Pour half of the cream onto the cooled base.
- Add frozen mango puree.
- Pour the remaining cream on top and refrigerate overnight. Remove from the silicone mold.
- Pour Mirror Glaze alternately over the frozen cream to create a marble effect.
- Decorate with the remaining mango, blueberries, flowers and edible gold.
- Bon appetit!
Cheesecake must be frozen before using Mirror Glaze